- Eco Hotel with swimming pool (biggest in Flores and Komodo: 12mx4m and 3m deep), tropical garden and pool house.
- Only French speaking centre in Flores and Komodo
- Only trilingual Dive Center in Flores (French, Spanish, English)
- Very very very professional team; unique PADI 5*IDC / FFESSM / ADIP diving center.
- High quality SCUBAPRO equipment
- 2 day dive boats to explore south Komodo dive site
- Special privatisation possible for groups up to 16 people
- Dive Cruise available with 2 Liveaboards
- Speed boat available for private outings
Our opinion on Dragon Dive Komodo:
Day dives or cruise alongside manta rays, drift dive in the famous Komodo National Park, dive deep in some of the most famous and most beautiful sites in the world. These are basically all the experiences you will have the chance to experience during your next stay in Indonesia. But luck doesn't turn an illusion into reality, that's why Dragon Dive Komodo Dive Center exists!
For starters it is the only French speaking club in Komodo - Flores, yes, Dragon Dive Komodo is the only entirely French speaking center in Komodo Flores! Diving in Komodo is serious and instructions given in your mother tongue is obviously very reassuring; the currents of Castle Rock, End of the world, GPS Point or Batu Bolong can be deceptive and the manta rays of karang Makasar can be more impressive than expected. A good training is essential and when it is distilled by a FFESSM state certificate or PADI instructors with a great deal of experience you feel more at ease straight away!
At Dragon Dive Komodo Dive Center, all levels of divers are accepted with training from Bubblemaker Padi or Bronze Diver FFESSM to PADI Dive Master or level 3 FFESSM through more than ten specialties. Dragon Dive Komodo is a PADI 5* IDC center, with a resident course director. If you wish to become a PADI Dive Instructor, don't hesitate to contact them!
The most of Dragon Dive Komodo is the possibility to stay in the hotel in double rooms or dormitories with daily departures including equipment and 3 dives (Nitrox available) or to take a dive cruise in the Komodo Park. Cruises run from March to December!
A French-speaking team, ultra complete training and to finish an idyllic setting, completed in September 2016, Dragon Dive Komodo has it all. Located a few minutes walk from the center of Labuan Bajo, the diving center is in the heart of an eco-hotel with solar panels, septic tanks with filtration (almost unique on the island) .
Equipped with a swimming pool for training and NEW ScubaPro equipment, Dragon Dive Komodo respects nature as much as it does its customers. Recommended by TribloO!