- Only dive center located on the port with toilets and changing rooms available. No need to carry your gear all over the place!
- Nitrox and Sidemount
- Marine Biologist and a cave lover in the team
- Excellent snacks
- Staff is extremely nice and helpful
Our opinion on Orca diving Ustica dive center:
Jacques Cousteau once called the small island of Ustica in the North of Sicily, the “pearl” of the Mediterranean, and he was spot-on! Accessible only by ferry from Palermo, Ustica is relatively isolated as the ferry takes 1 hour 30 minutes just one-way. By choosing to dive with Orca Diving Ustica dive center, all logistical issues disappear—they do everything in an extremely organized, extremely friendly, and extremely helpful kind of way.
And, that's not it at Orca Diving Ustica. It gets even better:
- The dive center is located on the port with toilets at your disposal (you don’t know how important this is! Believe us, you’ll thank us later!)
- Full range of PADI courses (i.e. from Bubblemaker to IDC) as well as deep diving and Nitrox are available. Added bonus, help with the rebreather is also on the menu.
- The dive center is PADI 5* certified.
Also, very important, the Orca Diving Ustica staff welcomes you as if you were part of the family. Excluding flights, they take care of absolutely everything so that you are sure to reach your destination. Plus, they love to take you out to discover with them spots that make up the richness of the island. You’ll see thousands of shrimp in Shrimp Cave on the Grotta dei Gamberi dive site as well as the red gorgonians of Punta dell Arpa and the Medicine Rock’s light play on the Scoglio del Medico site.
And, once again, as you are really part of the family, the staff guarantees you the best material: comfortable boats, small groups, and 40-minute introductory dives for beginners. On top of all this, you will discover the secrets of a solid, charming, warm, and just all around nice team. Georgio, who has a degree in marine biology, will be happy to share with you the 1st underwater park from a whole different perspective. Francesco will take you cave exploring. Cristina will spread her good cheer and enthusiasm for your dive vacation—it’s contagious really! We wish you a great stay! You won’t be disappointed!